Version dated: 25/05/2018
The data controller is:
Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
You can contact us at:
+43 5574 / 602
Personal data comprise all information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect the personal data from you when:
You visit our website
The following information can be collected when you visit our website:
- the date and time when you open a page on our website;
- the IP address (of the computer and/or mobile device);
- a unique identification code for the mobile device;
- the name and version of your browser;
- your browser type and settings information (screen resolution, colour depth, time zone settings, browser add-ons, fonts);
- your operating system.
You send us a query
If you send us a query, complaint or even praise, we can collect the following personal data:
- Name (first name and surname)
- Company name
- Job title
- Nature of the matter
- E-mail address and
- other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide certain data (e.g. your e-mail address), we might be unable to process your query.
For practical reasons or for your information, our website might contain features which we work with other companies to provide or links to other websites. These features can encompass social networking, geographical tools and links to other websites and can be operated independently of ALPLA. They can be subject to their own privacy policies or data protection guidelines; we therefore strongly recommend that you check those when you visit them. If these features and target websites that you visit are not owned or controlled by ALPLA, we cannot be held responsible for the content of the pages, how they are used or their data protection practices.
For what purpose and on what legal grounds do we process your personal data?皇冠官网平台
We process your personal data as defined in items 2.1 and 2.2 on the grounds of our legitimate interests (point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR). We have a legitimate interest in:
- processing the personal data defined in item 2.1 in order to (1) provide, improve and develop this website, (2) generate usage statistics and (3) identify, prevent or investigate attacks on our website.
- processing the personal data defined in item 2.2 in order to process and reply to your query, complaint or even praise.
The personal data defined in items 2.1 and 2.2 are not disclosed to third parties.
We process and store your personal data in line with the following principles:
- Due to legitimate interests: We will only store the personal data defined in items 2.1 and 2.2 for as long as they are necessary for the purposes described in item 4.1. Once we no longer have a legitimate interest, the personal data will, as a rule, be erased unless it is necessary to – temporarily – continue processing them in order to comply with statutory storage obligations (e.g. under company or tax law) or retain evidence in connection with the statute of limitations. We can store anonymised data for an indefinite period.
By law, you are entitled:
- to access information on what personal data concerning you we have stored and request copies of such data;
- to demand the rectification, completion or erasure of your personal data that are inaccurate or being processed unlawfully;
- to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances or withdraw consent you have previously granted to the processing of your personal data;
- to demand data portability;
- to know the identity of third parties to which your personal data are disclosed;
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority. The data protection authority responsible for Austria is the Austrian Data Protection Authority, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, Austria.